Letter To My Best Friend

Hey my not-so-smart-plus-stupid-best-friend,

These sixteen years of my stoic life have been a bit more bearable just because of you. Right from Kindergarten till date you've stuck by my side just like Doremon had been with Nobita. You are the yee to my yank, cherry to my cake, oreo to my shake and the list goes on.

There in the farthest dusty platform of my brain is the memory of the day we met and decided to freak out the rest of the world. Right from the day I started toddling on my squeaky tiny shoes till the day I struggled to fit in those high heals, I always had your back. 


IMG_BlogBeats1509267987452.png

You were there nagging me out of my bed when I wanted to snuggle under those cozy covers. You were there to listen my secrets and never judged me for my messy pasts. You were there to hog on my delicious hazelnut brownie and were there steal my choco-chip cookie . You were there when everything thing went hunky dory and were there when giving up was the only option left for me. You were there to cover up when I quietly sneaked out of the doors and were there when I took the whole house over my head. You were there to tease me when my crush passed by and were there to scold me when I cried over a stupid boy. You were there to disapprove my nth proposal and were there with a box of tissues on my first breakup.

IMG_BlogBeats1509267466774.png


We have seen so many phases of this life together. Those muffled up laughs during lectures, those eye contants which did all the talking, those outing plans which we solely made to fill our tummy with delicacies, those parties and gatherings we attended together just to hog on free ice creams and cookies and those loud ,monstrous laughters of ours which scared the shit out of others. 

We might not be those victoria secret models but we surely are those amusing stand up comedians. We might take forever to fit in that perfect pair of jeans but we'll surely wear those goofy laughters forever. I might come across endless guys in my life but you'll surely be my first love forever. No matter how many troubles get in our way, we'll just dab them out together. We might be the worst cooks but will surely gulp down loads of food during every buffet and get together.

IMG_BlogBeats1509267487024.png


No matter what, I'm never gonna take the risk of loosing this rare , strange breed of human ever. You are precious to me and will remain so, FOREVER.
Loads of love,
Your cookie thief.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because In The End, We All Share The Same Story

When Someone Becomes More Precious Than Your Food