A Page From My Roadtrip Diaries

"So shall we guys catch up tommorow" she sqeaked from the other side. The never ending conference call was witnessing the gibbirish conversations of three long lost best friends. "Yes tommorow morning it is then" I chirped. The thought of meeting them after a break of 6 months woudn't let me sleep the entire night.


With the morning dawn my phone began vibrating. On the other side was a groggy voice asking me if I was awake. "Yes" ,I replied curtly and woke up. The three of us met by 7 in the morning. I still remember those grumpy morning faces of my friends for making them wait for so long. Later we hired bicycles and pedalled our way to the empty roads ahead of us , embarking the beginning of our memorable journey.


IMG_BlogBeats1507056955074.png


Forgetting our torments and ignoring the stoic life of ours we laughed our hearts out. " Nothing have changed between us" my teensy heart squeaked with joy. We reminsced the memories about how we used to bunk the lectures and slept between the classes. This road trip took us back to the good old days. Still those lame jokes were cracked and still we guys fought for the best bicycle. Later we savoured on the delectable pasta and noodles ,  ending our trip with a cold coffee full of chocolaty goodness. 

My heart grimaced when this trip came to its end point. Those jerks reloaded my bucket of memories with yet another scoop of happiness. Years ago when we were together , fighting for the last bite, we were oblivion to the fact that later our heart would ache for those days. 


IMG_BlogBeats1507056843870.png

 All we could capture during our entire road trip was a bunch of monkeys( P.S I myself don't know why my pics are uploading in landscape mode though). This journey was no less than a trip to heaven itself. Untill next time, keep smiling and keep feeding your bellies with infinite scoops of icecream. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because In The End, We All Share The Same Story

When Someone Becomes More Precious Than Your Food

Letter To My Best Friend